- To understand how to establish uniform counting standards.
- To identify key roles and responsibilities in tallying votes.
- To explain the initial tabulation of votes.
- To illustrate the steps taken during the second and subsequent rounds of counting.
- To explain the counting of a single winner and multiple winners.
Using the Toolbox
The Educational Toolbox consists of a set of five ranked choice voting lessons created to be viewed as a slideshow presentation. The toolbox also includes a workbook which is designed as a companion piece to the presentations. For each presentation, there is an accompanying workbook that includes a more detailed lesson on the same topic. In order to get the most out of your educational experience, you may print the workbook and complete it while viewing the PowerPoint, or view it online in PDF form.